About ServiceMaster Restore
Don’t know what to do next? We do.
We Stand by Our Word, and Our Customers.
Since its founding in 1929 by Marion E. Wade, a former minor league baseball player, ServiceMaster has stood by its word and its customers. As a result, it has grown into a world-class company comprised of a family of brands providing residential and commercial services to 5 million customers in the past year alone. Our industry-leading brands provide essential services including termite and pest control, home service contracts, furniture repair, home inspections, residential and commercial cleaning and disaster restoration to more than 75,000 homes and businesses every day.
Count on us to Help You Navigate From Crisis Through Resolution by:
- Combining our vast resources and expertise needed for each situation
- Providing a team that works shoulder-to-shoulder from assessment and mitigation through restoration
- Leveraging our more than 60 years of experience
- Anticipating and navigating the unknown to confidently bring you and your property back to normal
The Industry’s “Go-To” Advisor
When disaster strikes, ServiceMaster Restore is the one company to call. As one of the ServiceMaster companies, ServiceMaster Restore provides guidance and expertise in disaster restoration to get your life or your business back to normal again. Whatever the challenge, we bring more than 60 years of experience to every job and combine our know-how with national strength and local ownership to create the solution that’s right for you.
Services in Cass & St. Joseph County in Michigan while also serving Indiana counties: St. Joseph County, Elkhart County, Starke County and Marshall County.
Here’s What Our Customers Are Saying About Us…
Count on the Experts at ServiceMaster Restore For:
- 24/7/365 Response – Seven days a week, 365 days a year, daytime or nighttime, we quickly respond to get your life back to normal.
- Industry Leadership – For more than 60 years, ServiceMaster Restore has set the standard for water damage services.
- Best-of-Class Methods – Our methods and processes meet or exceed industry standards.
- Advanced Technology – We use state-of-the-art products to ensure the best results for your home.
- Insurance Capabilities – We are a national vendor for over 20 of the largest insurance companies in the United States. We work directly with your insurance company to help get your claim processed as quickly as possible.
- IICRC Standards – ServiceMaster Restore works with the IICRC to help set the standards by which the industry operates.