Water Damage Services
Excess water in your home can promote electrical hazards, cause expensive damage to your home’s structure and furnishings, and can even lead to the growth of hazardous mold.
How We Help
From leaking faucets to burst pipes and flooding, water damage is one of the most common and potentially destructive problems you can face as a homeowner. If not taken care of immediately, excess water in your home can promote electrical hazards, cause expensive damage to your home’s structure and furnishings, and can even lead to the growth of hazardous mold. When the worst happens, call the experts at ServiceMaster Restore. With one call, we’re at your side providing expert guidance on what to do and the experience to fix the problem, fast.
We Work With All Insurance Carriers
We are a national vendor for over 20 of the largest insurance companies in the United States. We work directly with your insurance company to help get your claim processed as quickly as possible.
Call Now for Help
What Causes Water Damage?
Water damage happens for a variety of reasons, including:
- Plumbing leaks
- Burst or broken pipes & hoses
- A clogged toilet
- Sump pump failure
- Overflowing toilet
- Toilet back up
- Drain back up
Whatever the cause, fast mitigation is key to restoration, and this is where ServiceMaster excels. ServiceMaster Restore arrives onsite quickly, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. With our rapid response teams, your floors, walls and personal property can often be restored.
In the Middle of a Loss?
What to Do
- Water and bacteria-growth damages can begin within hours. Call for professional help.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Do not attempt to start removing wall-to-wall carpet without a professional.
- Wipe furniture, prop up wet cushions to dry and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Move photos, paintings and art objects to a safe, dry location. Pack books tightly on shelves until a restoration pro can begin specialized drying.
- Open drawers, closets and cabinets to enhance drying.
What Not to Do
- Never enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off!
- Never use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
- Never lift tacked-down carpet without professional help.
- Never use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
- Do not disturb visible mold.
- Do not remove books from shelves.
What is Water Mitigation?
Water mitigation is the process of reducing or preventing the amount of water damage that happens after a flood, a leaking roof or any number of water-related reasons. By taking fast action, you can prevent additional damage and cost.
Call us 574-222-2648 or email us via the online form to get a free estimate.
We service St. Joseph County, Elkhart County, Starke County and Marshall County in Indiana while also servicing Berrien, St Joseph County, Van Buren and Cass County in Michigan.
- 24/7/365 Response
- Industry Leadership
- Best-of-Class Methods
- Advanced Technology
- Insurance Capabilities
- IICRC Standards