Bourbon Indiana Water Damage Restoration
Bourbon Residents – excess water in your home can promote electrical hazards, cause expensive damage to your home’s structure and furnishings, and can even lead to the growth of hazardous mold.
We Help Bourbon Indiana Residents Clean Up Water!
Dealing with issues ranging from leaky faucets to burst pipes and flooding, water damage stands out as a prevalent and potentially harmful challenge for homeowners. Failing to address it promptly can result in various consequences, such as the promotion of electrical hazards, costly damage to your home’s structure and belongings, and the potential growth of hazardous mold. In times of crisis, reach out to the professionals at ServiceMaster Restore. A single call connects you with our experts, offering swift guidance on necessary actions and the expertise to efficiently resolve the problem.
We Work With All Insurance Carriers
We are a national vendor for over 20 of the largest insurance companies in the United States. We work directly with your insurance company to help get your claim processed as quickly as possible.
Call Now for Help
What Causes Water Damage?
Water damage happens for a variety of reasons, including:
- Plumbing leaks
- Burst or broken pipes & hoses
- A clogged toilet
- Sump pump failure
- Overflowing toilet
- Toilet back up
- Drain back up
Whatever the cause, fast mitigation is key to restoration, and this is where ServiceMaster excels. ServiceMaster Restore arrives onsite quickly, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. With our rapid response teams, your floors, walls and personal property can often be restored.
In the Middle of a Loss?
What to Do
- Water and bacteria-growth damages can begin within hours. Call for professional help.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Do not attempt to start removing wall-to-wall carpet without a professional.
- Wipe furniture, prop up wet cushions to dry and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Move photos, paintings and art objects to a safe, dry location. Pack books tightly on shelves until a restoration pro can begin specialized drying.
- Open drawers, closets and cabinets to enhance drying.
What Not to Do
- Never enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off!
- Never use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
- Never lift tacked-down carpet without professional help.
- Never use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
- Do not disturb visible mold.
- Do not remove books from shelves.
What is Water Mitigation?
Water mitigation is the process of reducing or preventing the amount of water damage that happens after a flood, a leaking roof or any number of water-related reasons. By taking fast action, you can prevent additional damage and cost.