COVID-19 Clean Up & Disinfection
ServiceMaster in conjunction with our environmental experts have developed comprehensive cleaning protocols for commercial facilities looking to reopen after the COVID-19 crisis. All of our cleaning and disinfection services use hospital-grade, EPA registered products to the exact manufacturer specifications including mixing and dwell time. This is crucial in providing the maximum effectiveness of the disinfecting service.
Let Us Help You! CDC Approved Disinfecting Methods!
ServiceMaster Restore has many years of experience cleaning and disinfecting hospitals and other facilities that have been at risk for exposure to various infectious diseases. We rely on our experience and a scientific, common-sense approach that is thorough and cost-effective. We provide protective measures for our staff and take security and privacy into consideration to protect our customers and their facilities.
We only use disinfectants that are effective given the EPA’s Emerging Pathogen Standard. A list of these products is available upon request. We follow the CDC’s personal protective equipment and safety recommendations.
- Take precautions and proceed with appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Isolate and disinfect critical points of exposure and high touch areas.
- Disinfect all other areas as appropriate.
- Use EPA registered and approved products for disinfection appropriate to the situation.
- Properly dispose of contaminated cleaning materials.
TAKE PRECAUTIONS TO PREVENT THE SPREAD
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth, and eyes with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are unavailable, or in addition, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with >60% alcohol.
- Encourage sick employees to stay home, including separating sick employees or sending home.
- Emphasize respiratory etiquette (e.g., coughing into one’s elbow, immediately disposing of used tissues) and hand hygiene by all employees.
- Provide routine environmental cleaning, especially on high-touch surfaces with general cleaning agents, followed by disposable wipes provided to employees.
- Advise employees to take safe travel steps.
While we hope it will never be necessary, ServiceMaster is qualified and equipped with the required protocols and processes should any harm come to your home or facility. CALL 574-222-2648.
Call us 574-222-2648 or email us via the online form to get a free estimate.
We service St. Joseph County, Elkhart County, Starke County and Marshall County in Indiana while also servicing Berrien, St Joseph County, Van Buren and Cass County in Michigan.
- 24/7/365 Response
- Industry Leadership
- Best-of-Class Methods
- Advanced Technology
- Insurance Capabilities
- IICRC Standards